Nurses Week is a special time (May 6-12, annually) to celebrate, appreciate, and acknowledge Nurses worldwide and honor their dedication and hard work. What better way to express gratitude to the Nurses you know or work with than a special gift? Check out Emerald’s guide to great Nurses Week gifts, as well as some of the freebies and discounts nurses can expect to receive all month long.
Nurses Week Gift Guide
- Nurse notepad for remembering the important things during a busy shift, $11.99
- Customizable personalized tumbler with straw for making sure your favorite nurse stays hydrated!, $26.99
- Retractable badge reels with alligator clip to ensure your nurse never loses their ID badge, $10.99 for a set of 3
Gifts for pampering:
- Heartbeat bath bomb for the nurse who needs a little extra encouragement to soak and take some time for themselves, starting at $4.94
- Burt’s Bees Hand Repair Gift Set, Includes 3 different hand creams and a pair of reusable gloves to keep your nurse’s hands extra soft, starting at $13.86
- Nurse appreciation candle for the nurse who adds a little light to your life, starting at $5.50 with customizable size and scent options
- Before Patients, After Patients mug and stemless wine glass set for the nurse who has had a looooong shift, $23.95
- Medical themed socks for the nurse who wants to add some fun to their regular look of scrubs, scrubs and more scrubs, $9.95
- Wish bracelet with medical themed charms, for the nurse who needs a bit of extra luck, $5.00 –
- Thanks for All You Do cookie gift box for the nurse with a sweet tooth, starting at $29.99 for a box of 12
Nurses Week Freebies and Discounts
Goods and Services:
- Incredible Health is offering hundreds of premium ANCC certified continuing education units to nurses for free. These courses are compatible with requirements in all 50 states and allow nurses to complete their education from home!
- Rosetta Stone is offering 3 months of language learning free to nurses and healthcare workers, with proof of employment.
- Amazon is offering free downloads of nursing books to Kindle owners!
- Purple, the mattress retailer, is offering 10% off to nurses who provide proof of eligibility.
- Brooklyn Bedding is offering a 25% off discount, plus free shipping to medical personnel with employment verification.
- DiscountGlasses.com is offering 25% off with the promo NURSES25, and for contact wearers DiscountContactLenses.com is offering 15% off with the promo code NURSES15.
- BikeBerry is offering a 15% discount on gears and firearm accessories with no minimum purchase.
- Asics is offering nurses 40% off their purchase of any full-priced items, with proof of employment.
- Adidas is offering a 30% discount for nurses with proof of employment
- Nike is offering a 10% discount sitewide for eligible and medical professionals who submit employment verification
- Under Armour is offering 10% off sitewide to nurses who provide employment verification
- Crocs has extended their free shoes to nurses program and is giving away up to 10,000 free pairs of shoes daily, starting at noon ET.
- Skechers is offering 30% off and free shipping to essential workers, valid through March 31.
- Reebok is offering a 30% discount to medical and hospital workers with proof of employment
- Thirdlove is offering a 15% discount to medical professionals, valid on all full-priced items
- Levi is offering a 25% discount on all apparel to medical professionals with employment verification
- HSN.com is offering 20% off a single-item purchase to all hospital workers with employment verification
- Lovesac is offering 30% off for healthcare workers until March 31.
- All Seasons Uniforms is offering a 20% discount on all medical apparel, with the discount code NURSE20. Only valid during nurses week.
- Life Threads is offering all Epic Travel Staffing nurses 35% off scrubs and gear with promo code EMERALD35.
Food and Drink:
- Chipotle is offering a free entrée to nurses and healthcare workers with employment verification. Only 250,000 free codes will be sent out, so sign up today!
- Dunkin Donuts is offering a free medium hot or iced coffee to healthcare workers who show their ID
- Outback Steakhouse is offering a 10% discount to medical personnel with valid medical ID
- Hyatt is offering their Friends and Family rate to healthcare workers around the world through September 12. Use promo code THANKYOU and validate your professional status to take advantage of these special rates
- Caesars is offering up to 35% off hotels stays for nurses who submit employment verification