Estimated Weekly Rate:
$2,456.62 per week
Epic Travel Staffing is hiring a Travel RN – MS/Tele 10Main
Shift: Nights / 7p-7:30a, 12×3, 36hrs per week, Must work at least every other holiday
Length: 13 Weeks
- Must have OH Perm/Compact License in hand
- Minimum 1.5 years recent Med/Surg Telemetry experience
- Must have Epic experience
- AHA ACLS
- AHA BLS
- ECG rhythm recognition test and safeMedicate will be completed during orientation, an acceptable score on both assessments is required.
- Must live 80 miles from the facility to be considered travel
Night shift, 3 -12 hour shifts, 7pm-7:30am
Minimum of 18 months recent Med/Surg Telemetry experience.
MUST HAVE PERM OHIO LICENSE OR COMPACT STATE IN HAND
**AHA BLS & ACLS required. NIH – must obtain prior to start.
**MUST have Epic experience
*TWO recent references from a manager, ANM, supervisor or director in the specialty applying for are REQUIRED to qualify for submission.
PBDS Assessment – waived.
ECG rhythm recognition test and safeMedicate will be completed during orientation, an acceptable score on both assessments is required.
Traveler must work at least every other holiday.
10Main step-down, 2320-2320-1620
Epic Travel Staffing:
- Day 1 health insurance coverage and comprehensive benefits options
- 401(k) matching program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Concierge state licensing program for RN and other healthcare modalities in multiple states, including CA
- Industry leading allowances and reimbursements
- Referral program with cash bonuses and additional perks
- Exclusive job openings – Only at Epic
- Epic Elite Program – Priority status at top facilities and exclusive loyalty bonuses
- Epic Travel Staffing Named in Best Travel Nursing Companies 2021 List
- Nurses Week at Epic Travel Staffing: 7 Days of FREE Virtual Events
- Nurses Week Gift Guide & Discounts
- Everything You Need to Know About Nurses Week 2021
- Travel Nurse COVID Vaccine Stories: Optimistic in the OR
- Travel Nurse COVID Vaccine Stories: The Tele Titan
- Emergency Licensing by State
- 2020 National Nurses Week Freebies, Discounts and Deals
- Resources for travel nurses on a COVID-19 crisis assignment
- The Ultimate Playlist for your Next Travel Assignment