Estimated Weekly Rate:
$2,396.00 per week
Epic Travel Staffing is hiring a Travel – PT Outpatient
Shift: Days/ 9a-5p, 10×4, 40hrs per week
Length: 12 weeks with potential extension needed
Block scheduling, willing to do either m- thrs or tues to fri. If would prefer 5×8, the shift would be m-f, no holidays
- IL License
- 1 year experience
PT will work with mainly outpatient with some inpatient cases. They will be working with all age ranges as well as with some autistic children. This is a great oppurtunity for a traveler to build their resume! They have a swing bed program as well and they will assist with that.
The facility is in a quaint town but short drive to multiple major cities. They is a home feel facility where everyone know everyone. They are extremely felxible and willing to offer full or part time or a mix. Great work/life balance.
IL license required however willing to wait for a candidate to obtain if they dont already have it.
Willing to take first time travelers or 1 year experience!
Block scheduling, Will only work during week, (no weekends), ok with 8hr or 10 hr shifts., all holidays off
12 weeks with potential extension or convert to perm option
We can get some housing leads as well if needed.
COVID-19 Vaccine (Facility Guideline): Required – Medical/Religious Exemptions Only
Unit: Physical Therapy – Cost Center 035
Epic Travel Staffing:
- Day 1 health insurance coverage and comprehensive benefits options
- 401(k) matching program
- Weekly direct deposit
- Concierge state licensing program for RN and other healthcare modalities in multiple states, including CA
- Industry leading allowances and reimbursements
- Referral program with cash bonuses and additional perks
- Exclusive job openings – Only at Epic
- Epic Elite Program – Priority status at top facilities and exclusive loyalty bonuses
- 3 reasons why travel physical therapy is the future
- The Ultimate Playlist for your Next Travel Assignment
- 7 Steps to Land Your Dream Travel Healthcare Job
- 5 Essentials For Your Next Travel Healthcare Assignment
- Day In The Life of a Travel Ultrasound Clinician
- Patrick’s Story: The Financial Aspect of Travel CT Tech Jobs